Champion Shih Tzu breeder in South Florida, Devalon Shih Tzu offers elegant pet Shih Tzu puppies for sale to loving homes. Showing and breeding purebred AKC Shih Tzu since 1999. Focusing on puppies that excel in health, fun-loving temperaments, and beautiful faces!

Conveniently located on S. Ocean Blvd. (A1A) South end of Palm Beach island, Florida


Monday, December 19, 2016

We are Family

The influence behind my breeding program:

CH. Dude

Fortunate to have this handsome guy in my American pedigrees. I still see his beautiful coloring in many of my puppies. I have always loved his BEAUTIFUL eyes! Bred by Sherrie McGee. 

CH. Tubsie


Blessed to have this stunning girl the backbone of my American pedigrees, bred by Troy Dargin. This BEAUTIFUL deep red & white girl produces this color in many of her offspring. I see it in her grandkids too :) 

CH. Mick




Happy to have Mick (tricolor) in almost all of my American pedigrees , bred by Xeralane kennel.

CH. Cinderella


Cinderella is most all of my Polish pedigrees. I think she is one of the most BEAUTIFUL ShihTzu females I have ever seen and I had to have her in my breeding program. Thanks to my very good friend in Poland (Agatha) for helping me to produce a fabulous international line!