Champion Shih Tzu breeder in South Florida, Devalon Shih Tzu offers elegant pet Shih Tzu puppies for sale to loving homes. Showing and breeding purebred AKC Shih Tzu since 1999. Focusing on puppies that excel in health, fun-loving temperaments, and beautiful faces!

Conveniently located on S. Ocean Blvd. (A1A) South end of Palm Beach island, Florida


Friday, July 22, 2011

Where's the Toilet Paper?

I accidentally left the bathroom door open while gathering supplies for bathing Benz. I walked by him not only once, but twice when I spotted the toilet paper missing. Did he think I wasn't going to notice? Hhhhmmm....





A-ha! There he is... the Toilet Paper Bandit. Benz must love this stuff because he ditched his favorite orange dinosaur toy.



So when I show Benz that picture of him with the toilet paper, what does he say? "No, Mommy that wasn't me... I've never seen that dog in my life!" Well then Benz my sweet boy, don't leave the evidence hanging off your face, OK? :)