Champion Shih Tzu breeder in South Florida, Devalon Shih Tzu offers elegant pet Shih Tzu puppies for sale to loving homes. Showing and breeding purebred AKC Shih Tzu since 1999. Focusing on puppies that excel in health, fun-loving temperaments, and beautiful faces!

Conveniently located on S. Ocean Blvd. (A1A) South end of Palm Beach island, Florida


Saturday, December 12, 2009

Toy Dog Club Specialty Show

Our show was a huge success. We all had so much fun :) Beautiful dogs, vendors, good food, friends to see, so much going on!  The raffles... well that was a different story. I never win raffles! So I had a brilliant idea to put all my raffle tickets on one item (a really cute pink dog bed) and Kim Goldfarb did not pick any of my tickets. Gee Kim, didn't you see the 'pick my ticket' look I gave you? LOL!  I did this on two seperate raffles (over at the Southeast Florida Cocker Spaniel Specialty) and lost there as well, so obviously it wasn't such a great idea for me, but it sure helped the clubs.


During the show I was able to take a few pictures and let everyone see how much fun we have at dog shows!
 
 
Robin Comer, Joyce Soloway, and me :)
 
 

We are having waaaay to much fun!



Here is Joyce ring stewarding...



Here is a Champion getting ready to go into the ring.



Here is an adorable puppy resting after the show.


Happy Holidays,

Kerri